Be careful what you by from them.My brand new car was recalled for fire hazzard and they new it.not only lost the car but the car set the house on fire.
2 weeks in ownership and wasnt reg yet cuz they said they would pay but they lied.So before i could reg n insure it myself it destroyed my life.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Dodge Journey
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."